INSTALLATION OF FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS WILL VOID WARRANTY. CHECK PRODUCT BEFORE INSTALLATION
How do I claim warranty?
- Contact the Store from which the product was purchased.
- Or if for some reason you cannot get into contact with the store you may contact us at [email protected]
- Please note you may be asked for both your invoice from the store and the invoice from your licensed installer.
- Depend on the problem with the product. Bathroom Gallery will do one of the following:
- Replace the faulty product.
- Arrange a service agent to repair or replace the product.
- Arrange a Refund with the store from which you purchased the product (only in the case of major failure, and within the warranty period). Please note in order to receive a refund, the product (with Major Failure) needs to be returned to the store where the product was purchased.
Bathroom Gallery will not be liable to bear the expense of claiming the warranty (ei time off work, postage etc).
All returns and refunds must be accompanied by the correct proof of sale documentation. A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered by a senior staff member from Bathroom Gallery under the following circumstances:
- If the product is proven faulty
- If the product is not as described by suppliers specifications
- If the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification
- If the product does not match the in-store sample
- If the goods are in scalable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
If a discretionary refund is approved outside the above mentioned circumstances, a restocking fee of 35% of the current value of the goods may be charged to the client.
No refund or exchange will be given:
- On faulty items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- On customised products
- For change of mind purposes
- If the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- If installation of the goods has been attempted
- If the goods are no longer in a saleable condition
Immediately open all boxes and check the condition of all products upon acceptance of delivery or collection. Any damage must be reported to the Bathroom Gallery showroom within 2 business days and supported with clear photographic evidence. email report to [email protected]