Skip to content
- The warranties specified are for residential use ONLY (not for commercial use).
- PROOF of Purchase is necessary to claim.
- The warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Bathroom Gallery will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by a defective product, only the product itself.
- Product must be installed by a licensed tradesman failure to do so voids warranty.
- Product must be installed according to manufacturers instructions failure to do so voids warranty.
- Do not store Oxidising Chemical inside vanity cabinets (it can cause mixer hoses to burst).
- If a quotation is accepted, it will be treated as a placement of an order by the customer.
- All quotations have an expiry date which is the sooner of 30 days from the quotation date or as displayed on the quote. If a quotation is expired, it will need to be reconfirmed in writing before it can be accepted.
- Each quotation is based on the information and documentation you have provided and on the basis that goods will be collected from the branch at which the order is placed or delivered as detailed on the quotation.
- Each quotation may only be accepted in its entirety.
- A quotation may be withdrawn at any time before an order is placed.
- Bathroom Gallery reserves the right to modify or withdraw a quote containing errors.
- At the time you place your order we need to take a deposit. This is usually 50% or as discussed with your sales consultant.
- For custom made goods and orders under $100, full payment is required at time of ordering.
- Any goods that are custom made or custom cut are non-returnable as our suppliers will not take them back. Please choose carefully.
- Once an order has been placed and we have received the goods, a manufacturer’s handling charge may be applicable if changes are made to the order. Please choose carefully.
- In confirming an order, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you have not relied upon, and Bathroom Gallery is not liable for, any advice given by Bathroom Gallery, its employees, agents or representatives in relation to the suitability for any purpose of the Goods.
Pickup and Delivery
- When your order is ready, we will contact you to organise pick-up or delivery.
- A delivery fee will need to be charged for each and every delivery. A standard delivery fee covers a single person to ground floor only. If you have additional requirements please let us know so that we can make suitable arrangements.
- When requesting a delivery, please give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can schedule your delivery and have your goods on-site when you need them.
- You need to collect or accept delivery of goods within 7 calendar days of being notified by Bathroom Gallery consultants unless prior arrangements have been confirmed. After 7 days, goods will be stored off site at a cost of $66 per pallet per month or part thereof.
- On pickup or delivery, you need to immediately open boxes and check the condition and correctness of all products. Items that are damaged or not as ordered must be reported to the relevant showroom within 2 business days and supported with photographic evidence of the same. Installation of these items must not be attempted.
- Full payment for goods is required prior to any pickup or delivery occurring.
- We have a number of payment methods available. You can choose from Cash, Bank Transfer, EFTPOS, Mastercard or Visa.
- All Goods supplied are covered by warranties as specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to product standards detailed by the manufacturer.
- On discovery of any defect in the Goods, you must immediately notify our showroom in writing of the defect, including photos if possible. Please do not carry out any remedial work to alleged defective goods without first obtaining our written consent to do so as this could void the warranty.
- All returns and refunds must be accompanied by the correct proof of sale documentation. A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered by a senior staff member from Bathroom Gallery under the following circumstances:
- If the product is proven faulty
- If the product is not as described by suppliers specifications
- If the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification
- If the product does not match the in-store sample
- If the goods are in scalable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
- If a discretionary refund is approved outside the above mentioned circumstances, a restocking fee of 35%of the current value of the goods may be charged to the client.
- No refund or exchange will be given:
- On faulty items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- On customised products
- For change of mind purposes
- If the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- If installation of the goods has been attempted
- If the goods are no longer in a saleable condition or not packed in the original undamaged packaging
- If at any time you wish to discuss your order, or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the sales person listed on your Customer Order.
Website Terms and Conditions
- If you purchase an item from our website, without physically viewing it, and are not 100% happy with the product you have received, please call the showroom you purchased it from within seven (7) days and, providing the product is still in original packaging and fully saleable, you will be entitled to a full refund*, less the cost of freight, once the returned goods have been received by Bathroom Gallery.
- If after seven (7) days Bathroom Gallery agrees to accept the return of all or some of the ordered goods, Bathroom Galleryreserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee equivalent to 25% of the cost of the goods to be returned (not including freight).
- Freight arrangement and cost will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Please note that goods must not have been installed and must be returned in original and saleable condition.
- Please check specifications with your plumber or builder before ordering. Whilst all care is taken with assisting our clients, we are not physically on-site and most situations require a qualified trade to confirm your specific plumbing needs.
- Vanities and other custom made goods are unable to be returned unless Bathroom Gallery supplied the goods outside of the agreed specifications, in which case a full refund will be forthcoming.
- The customer needs to provide written approval of all specifications on customised products prior to placement of order